2 April 2020 Update on CoronaVirus
We know many children will be anxious or worried about the coronavirus outbreak and that many will have questions about everything that is happening at the moment.
We have put together a short guide to help explain to children, in language they can understand, some of the issues surrounding coronavirus.
Thousands of people have downloaded the guide already or shared it on social media – so please do share with parents or groups you know if you find it useful.
We have also created a page full of advice, information, suggestions and resources for parents, educators and other professionals who work with children, to help during the pandemic.
- Covid 19 Back to School
- Covid 19 Visual Communication
- Friends of Adamsrill
- 2 April 2020 Update on CoronaVirus
- Adamsrill School Key Worker Provision
- Adamsrill Coronavirus Update 15.03.2020
- Google Log In
- Adamsrill Coronavirus Update 12.03.2020
- Year 4 Magdalen Farm Trip
- Mufti Day 2019
- Christmas Jumpers Day 2019
- Parent Courses 2019
- Wick Court Farm
- Sponsored NSPCC daily mile run
- Year 5 Trip to the Planetarium
- See Our New Playground
- SCHOOL TRIPS
- Information for parents of children starting in Reception in September 2019
- Updated polices – 20-06-2019
- Kingswood Day 5
- Kingswood Day 4 2019
- Kingswood Day 3
- Kingswood 2019 Day 1 and 2
- Free cycle courses
- World Book day
- November news
- Interested in training to become a teacher?
- Lewisham Music
- Reception 2019 Open Days
- Macmillan Coffee Morning and Parent Forum