Parents' Weekly Communication -
School Fund Scheme for parents - Register to receive your 2% CASHBACK on your purchases.
My School Fund Scheme
We’re pleased to announce that Adamsrill Primary School is part of the My School Fund initiative. This innovative scheme allows our parents/staff and school to be able to boost their finances by receiving 2% cash-back and it is COMPLETELY FREE to sign up.
Download School's New App for Latest Information
We have a new school's app to deliver all the important information to you at your ease. App may ask for a code, please enter 8548.
- You can report absence immediately and securely
- Read our Weekly news bulletin, Headteacher E-newsletter and Class Newsletters
- Apply for before/after school wraparound care
- View daily events and term dates for your planning
- View our Twitter & Facebook accounts feed
- Have a quick access to school's website
Download our app here
Search for "Greenhouse Schools" in your store and follow the step by step guide below to install the app.
Class Curriculum Newsletters - Spring Term 2024
Year 1 - Horniman Museum - 31st January 2024
Please see the letter below regarding Year 1's school tip to the Horniman Museum on Wednesday 31st January 2024
Lewisham Website for Children and Families
The website is: www.lewishamcfc.org.uk
Welcome to our website where you can access information about our projects and services: We have blog posts on a wide range of subjects from Weaning, Routines and Mental Health, plus many more. Use the search box above to read more blog posts. You can join one of our sessions, face to face in our centres or online – see […]
Lewisham - Supporting Families back to work workshops
We are pleased to inform you that we will be starting our next 6-week Parent Job Club on Friday 19th January 2024.
This Job Club will be held at our Forest Hill JCP on the 4th floor each Friday morning starting on 19th January 2024, and the time of the sessions is 10am to 11.30am.
Supporting Families presents Parents Job Club - Each cohort will run for six weeks. The aim is to prepare parents to gain knowledge and confidence through their Prepare for Work Journey through our six -week Parent Job Club which will feature a series of sessions which will help them to become job ready.
Each week we will be focusing on a different theme.
- Week one – The focus will be on CV and Cover Letters.
- Week two – Will feature Provisions and Services that support parents back into work.
- Week three – We will be focusing on childcare.
- Week four – This will include searching for jobs, completing applications and how to acquire references.
- Week five – We will focus on interview skills, including the STAR method.
- Week six – Here we will be supporting with making job applications that were found in week four.