Our website is frequently updated to keep you informed with news, dates and other important information. To ensure you have even easier access to this information we are pleased to launch our mobile app.
The app allows parents to keep up to date with all the latest news, dates, photo galleries, newsletters and letters home all in one handy place on their phone. Parents can also receive push notifications from the school and subscribe to alert groups.
The app is free to download so please give it a try!
What's on the app
Once installed, you can click from the main menu of the app for:
- To report absence: parents can now report absence via our app
- Weekly News Bulletin: List of most recent news items
- Termly Newsletters: List of school letters
- Alerts: Recent notifications sent by the school
- Calendar & Events: Latest diary dates which you can add to your device calendar
- Contact: School contact details
- Links: Useful links
- Photos: Access to all Photo galleries on the man website
- Term Dates: A summary of term dates
How to get the app - Next steps
1) Please use one of the links below to download and install the app (for free) from the relevant app store.
2) The first time you open the school's mobile app you’ll be prompted to allow push notifications (this may vary on device). This will allow you to receive notifications from the school.
3) You can choose which notifications you wish to receive by clicking on the settings icon in the top right, then 'Channels' and opting in or out of the groups listed.
Search for "Greenhouse Schools" in your store and follow the step by step guide below to install the app.